What does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A guide on Jiu Jitsu strategy
- Learn the “Green Light” technique that alerts you to when your opponent is most vulnerable to your submissions
- Learn the single most important strategy when fighting opponents who rely on pure athleticism
- Learn why attacking from mount almost guarantees you’ll get bucked-off
- Learn how to choke out your opponent with shoulder pressure alone
- Learn how Judo, Wrestling and Sambo are different from BJJ
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. BJJ Manifesto scores 70.26/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.BjjManifesto.com, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $27.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: BjjManifesto.com you’ll also be taken through to BjjManifesto.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. However, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)